Monday, April 23, 2007

Countdown to thesis due date: 7 days

This story was so much funnier before last week when my computer decided to self distruct. My things just can't take the poetry program anymore. A month ago my water bottle with the Gumby sticker kept disappearing until it finally vanished into thin air. I bought that bottle my first day here in Chicago at the Columbia bookstore. My backpack's zippers no longer work, they keep ripping themselves open in hopes of me losing my books and writing. Now, every time my laptop comes unplugged it doesn't just go to sleep when it is out of power it completely shuts down and loses everything I am working on. Come on things, we're almost done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

I could be an ass and ask "You are saving your work regularly, right?" but I won...

Ah, what the hell, you are saving your work regularly, right?

April 23, 2007  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yeah, you are an ass. What's so frustrating is I have no idea when its coming because my cord is loose now too, so it comes unplugged from the computer really easily, without me noticing. I just can't type my paper on that computer because I will be in the middle of some great rant and suddenly, poof! I won't lose everything, but I will lose some really great stuff.

grrrr.

April 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home