Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Now an important message from Amandapants

Good juvenile fun:
put ITunes on shuffle, take first 20 titles that come up, and add "in my pants" to the end of it (I of course can never stop when told to do so, I kept on going)

1. The Gash in my pants
2. Closer in my pants
3. Reconsider Baby in my pants
4. St James Infirmary Blues in my pants
5. Breathe me in my pants
6. LP Retreat in my pants
7. Where It’s At in my pants
8. St Clarie in my pants
9. My Dog Was Lost But Now He’s Found in my pants
10. There’s a Doctor in my pants
11. See/Believe in my pants
12. Dirty Harry in my pants
13. You Were Always on My Mind in my pants
14. I’m So Lonsesome I could Cry in my pants
15. The House that Jack Built in my pants
16. Bye Bye Bird in my pants
17. Everything’s Not Lost in my pants
18. The Wrong Band in my pants
19. Rollin’ and Tumblin’ in my pants
20. She Bop in my pants
21. Chemistry in my pants
22. We Didn’t Start the Fire in my pants
23. It Could Be You in my pants
24. Sign of Love in my pants
25. Tales of Brave Ulysses in my pants

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Then there is number 20...

May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home