Wednesday, April 26, 2006

This is why I should not be allowed to think. . . ever

This morning waiting for my bus to come, another was pulling away from the curb and for the first time I really noticed how big the tires on the bus are and I thought, "god it would suck to get a flat on a bus."

Tonight, I just missed a bus by like seconds. Grr, so I patiently waited for the next. It came finally and we started out northward. Then halfway up LSD we pull over. WHY GOD? WHY DOES MY MIND HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN? The driver crept up to our exit until finally he pulled over and we had to wait for another bus to come and pick us all up. I finally got home, uggh.

I want to sleeppp
but first, I wonder what it would be like if the Sox could beat Seatle tonight?

7 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

well, I tried

April 27, 2006  
Blogger Aaron said...

Think really hard about Elsa taking a loooong nap this afternoon...

April 27, 2006  
Blogger Amanda said...

See, here is the problem, as illustrated by last night's game: weird things that I think of only happen when it is a fleeting thought, one that pops in then pops right out. So thinking really hard might not work, but I will try.

April 27, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, the 147? 'tis a wretched, cursed bus.

April 27, 2006  
Blogger Amanda said...

YES, the 147. So earlier this afternoon I wrote a response to A's comment, but for some reason that post did not go through, crappy work computer.

Anyway, in that comment I was saying blah-blah-blah I love the bus it's still been good to me, how often can a girl get screwed by a bus?

F-me and my stupid mind. It took an hour and a half to get home today. Arrgghh. Okay this isn't the bus's fault, actually the driver got us home as quick as he could. There was a wicked back-up on Lake Shore Drive. Me and my big mind!!!

April 27, 2006  
Blogger Aaron said...

Well, I don't know if it was your mojo or what, but Elsa didn't wake me up until almost 5:00. Almost a four hour nap for me!

April 28, 2006  
Blogger Amanda said...

i'm glad you got some sleep

April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home