Monday, February 12, 2007

5 Questions from Sean

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I respond by asking you five questions of a very inane and creepily surreal nature. (Or maybe they'll just be questions...)
3. You will update your LJ/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


1. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Easy

2. What is the deal with Jack Horkheimer?
If you don't understand the wonderfulness that is Jack, you'll never understand me.

3. How stunned are you that your mother hasn't disowned you?
"Whaa-ah?"

4. What have you done recently to prepare for the zombies?
I have contacted a woman willing to sell me a penguin, but it might mean not having a down-payment on the condo.

5. Who would win in a fight, Rivers Cuomo or a typical 5 year old?
5 year old hands down. Even the 5 year old Rivers Cuomo would win against the present day Rivers Cuomo and send him away to a corner crying.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww...poor Rivers. Even though he would kick his own ass, which leg would he do it with? Oh that wasn't right was it? Maybe you should interview me so I could redeem myself.

February 19, 2007  
Blogger Amanda said...

First question, who is this. I have a feeling, but is it who I think it is?

February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home