Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Accio Readers

I figured now that I have my new wand I would summon people to start reading my blog. Now that I've got you be sure to return, after all at some point I might have something interesting to talk about, like my obsession with SuDoku.


11", Ash, Phoenix
You scored 26 wisdom, 44 bravery, 21 emotional, and 22 martyrdom!
An ash wand signifies growth, balance, and protection. The phoenix tail feather as your core means that you have the capability to be an extremely powerful wizard or witch and that you will defend those you love at all costs.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 4% on wisdom
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 75% on bravery
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 47% on emotional
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 51% on martyrdom
Link: The Harry Potter Wand Test written by sputnik845 on Ok Cupid

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy buttfuck, the wand worked.

howdy. i'm going to do your meme.

lovejohn

August 24, 2005  
Blogger Amanda said...

Duh. . . (whispers) it's magic!

August 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home