Wednesday, January 25, 2006

bored bored bored

I can't focus right now. I am trying, really trying to get into some sort of study mindset, but I really do not want to get back into the poetry thing right now. It was such a wonderful 5 weeks away, and I just don't want to do it yet.

I am however happy to be back in the swing of teaching. Last semester was so mediocre for me. But I am excited, I am teaching comp 2 for the first time and the freshness of it is very invigorating. Anyway I started a blog for it here. I have no idea what kind of success it may have. And sadly my review of class discussion pales in comparison to the discourse that really took place today. I love my students, they rule. oh and I already know all of their names, i rock. (Ok so I only had 7 to learn, but I think they were surprised that I remembered from just being told once at the beginning of class Monday). Okay I am going to do a sudoku puzzle to try to center myself. (you know with the lack of focus I have it doesnt help that the person in the next office keeps sighing loudly, does she want attention?)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

qkvkkgcpI haven't looked at you blog forever, but that is just the cutest darn picture ever:)
-Krista

January 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so no I didn't say, "qkvkkgcp," as stated in my previous comment. It didn't publish, so I had to do it agoin, and it gave me new letters to type in, only they wound up in my comment???

This is why I don't view blogs very often. They hate me.
-Krista

January 27, 2006  
Blogger Amanda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 27, 2006  
Blogger Amanda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 27, 2006  
Blogger Amanda said...

aww, I'm sure blogs don't hate you. I hate that I have to use the word verification thing, but I got so many random spammy comments the first couple weeks I had my blog that I had to. I still get weird comments.

Anyway, thanks, I love that pic, plus it's one of the only pix of myself I have on my computer. Soon I will be getting a digital camera though, so I can post picures more often in the future maybe. I'm not nearly as cute anymore though--so I would probably not put pix of myself up. Oh yeah and I totally cropped that pic, Aaron and Adam were in it too with their bowl cuts. We were all so cute back then.

I did post the picture from my visit to South Park here. As you can see I haven't really changed much since I was four.

p.s. apparently blogs hate me too suddenly because it has taken me three attempts to get this post to work right. Hrrmm.

January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home