Monday, June 05, 2006

You scored as Jean Grey. Jean Grey is likely the most powerful X-Man. She loves Cyclops very much but she has a soft spot for Wolverine. She's psychic so she can sense how others are feeling and tries to help them. She also has to control her amazing powers or the malevolent Phoenix entity could take control of her and wreak havok. Powers: Telekinetic, Telepathic

Jean Grey

85%

Colossus

85%

Cyclops

80%

Gambit

80%

Storm

70%

Nightcrawler

70%

Wolverine

65%

Rogue

65%

Beast

60%

Emma Frost

60%

Iceman

50%

Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

Blogger scott ridgway said...

Hello,

I also advertise my blog on this site. I just wanted to tell you that I am starting a literary/comedy/revue sort of thing at Ennui Cafe on Fridays at 8:30 PM. We are starting up on the 16th, where I will be reading comedy from my latest book... THE PSYCHO KILLER'S SHIT LIST. I am mostly about comedy at these shows, personally, though I like to hear just about anything. I had a show before in Rogers Park, at the Big Star cafe... should you have attended. We expect pretty much the same folk to show up, if we are lucky... plus a few more. So next friday, come on down..

You can check out more about this at my blog

http//theelvesattic.ebloggy.com

June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home