Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tagged! I'm it.

So quite a while ago my big brother tagged me for this meme, but being both very busy and lazy in my free time I am just now getting around to it.

I'm supposed to list seven random/interesting facts about myself, then, tag seven people to do the same.

I tag Sean, John, and I don't have any other friends with blogs, so you're it!
Now on to the interesting bits:

1. I have seen all 4 copies of the Magna Carta in their various locations with no intent of ever doing such a thing. On school related trips I usually wandered off by myself and just kind of came upon them at different times and would say to myself, "hey, it's the Magna Carta...cool."

2. I can make a pig noise. (That's much more interesting if you can hear it in person, but it also freaks a lot of people out).

3. I know how to crochet, and I love to do it. I made my first afghan this summer and now I am making rag rugs. If I could crochet for a living I would totally do it.

4. I got my English degree through the aid of a Math scholarship.

5. I won a pony when I was 15.

6. I won a cruise when I was 30. (despite what Sean may tell people, it's MY cruise!)

7. I was Valedictorian of my high school class, even though I wasn't recognized for it (they forgot to award the academic medals at our class day, which is the one day that our school recognizes academic achievement, oops!). By the way mom and dad, I'm still waiting for the car I was promised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home