Saturday, September 24, 2005

7 things. . .

Okay, a while back I was tagged by Jaq to fill this out. . . What can I say? I had a lot of trouble trying to think of things I cannot do.

7 Things I plan to do before I die:
get married
have kids
go surfing
go hang gliding
learn to sail
ride in a dirigible
become a full time professor somewhere, anywhere

7 Things I can do:
make killer cheesecakes
tie cherry stems in a knot with my tongue
solve diabolical sudoku puzzles
teach
write a decent poem once in a while
make people laugh
drink way more than I should be able to without getting a hangover

7 Things I cannot do
see without my glasses (or contacts)
watch most situation comedies without getting bored or frustrated
touch my nose with my tongue
backflips
talk in the classes that I take
make sound in space
sleep well, ever

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
sense of humor
intelligence
kindness
sarcasm
nice hands and arms
facial stubble
curly hair

7 Things I say most often: (hmm, I don’t really talk a lot)
Hi
Blar
Blah
Grrrr
Okay
I love you
Buhbye

7 Celebrity crushes:
Beck
Ewan McGregor
Billy Boyd
Peter Dinklage
Martin Freeman (Tim from The Office)
Craig Charles (Lister on Red Dwarf)
Michael Madsen
(I know I have odd taste)

7 People I Want To Do This:
everyone

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm....Ewan.

September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home