Monday, September 05, 2005

Hip Hip

No surprises here:

The Subtle Hipster
sweet jesus. you're 83% hipster.
You're pretty hip, but not in a ridiculously over-the-top kind of way. In fact, you probably look like a regular person generally and almost blend in with the masses, but you wear a few subtle signifiers of your hipness. In fact, hipsters probably don't realize how hip you are until you get into conversations about music, movies, and politics. You're at a healthy level of hipness. Rock on. Don't try too hard.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 31% on hippoints
Link: The Are you a Hipster Test written by honeysuckle17 on Ok Cupid

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel obliged to tell you, and I also feel like I HAVE to tell you, that I already knew you were hip hip.

September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home