Thursday, September 08, 2005

So we meet again. . .

As I boarded the Red Line this morning I grabbed a Red Eye and found my little SuDoku Ninja armed with numchucks (sp?) and a puzzle of a two star difficulty rating. I finished it by the third L stop. I did a few more while passing the time in my temporary office--a random barren cubicle. I should have been using this time to do homework -- some serious reading and writing -- but I was dying from a major headache and nausea.

That a number-based brainteaser eases me while suffering migraines makes me wonder if perhaps I am pursuing the wrong field.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! i created that little guy! he's my baby. oh yeah, i've never seen that stewie ipod ad until today... and guess what? i made an ipod spoof with the ninja today. weird!!! thanks for playing! we're working on some ninja buttons and shirts... be on the lookout...

September 14, 2005  
Blogger Amanda said...

Thank you for creating him. I love that wee ninja.

September 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home