Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Fashion Test

It's funny that this test would come along when it did. I am sure anyone who sees me on a daily basis lately would see the results of this test and fall on the ground laughing. But the truth is, I am pretty stylish when I want to be. And lately, despite the comfort I have been revelling in with all my t-shirts and jeans, I have been itching to dig deeper into my drawers and closets. The cooler weather helps too, I'm not so stylin' when it comes to the summery clothes. I swear, soon, I will be dressing a little classier. I'm hoping to get a haircut too.


Glamorous Soul

58% Tastefulness, 51% Originality, 57% Deliberateness, 61% Sexiness
[Tasteful Original Deliberate Sexy]



You choose your outfits carefully according to many criteria. You don't like looking cheap, dull or random and you go to great lengths to avoid this. You are successful, too. People admire your taste and sex appeal. Many try to imitate you but not many can recreate your unique style. Sometimes, however, they find you too intimidating to approach. If you don't wear retro style yet, perhaps you should consider it. It would become greatly your sexy, mysterious self.


The opposite style from yours is Fashion Enemy [Flamboyant Conventional Random Prissy].




All the categories: Fashion Enemy Bar Cruiser Kid Next Door Sex Bomb Hippie Kid Fashion Rebel Fashion Artist Catwalk God(ess) Librarian Sporty Hottie Office Master Uptown Girl/ Boy Brainy Student Movie Star Fashionista Glamorous Soul










My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 46% on Tastefulness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 63% on Originality
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 66% on Deliberateness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 86% on Sexiness




Link: The Fashion Style Test written by mari-e on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home