Sunday, March 05, 2006

What is the plural for Zamboni? I'll try on a few possibilities. . .

I had a great date Friday night. Sean and I finally made it to a hockey game. That's how great my boyfriend is, he is willing to suffer through a sport other than baseball, just for me. We headed out to Rosemont to see the Chicago Wolves. It was a lot of fun--but even for me the best part was between periods: 2 Zamboni + a miniature dirigible (by miniature it I mean about 8 feet in length) + a giant slingshot for the promotional t-shirt toss=lots of fun. (Yeah I am easily amused). The game was fun too, mostly toward the end though when a fight seemed imminent. There had been a few tiffs instigated until finally the other team's goalie was apparently feeling a little bad because he just started pounding one of the Wolves because he tripped over him. It was wonderful.

Still seeing the combination of Zambonis & a Dirigible was the highlight of the night for me. We're still trying to figure out where I might be able to see all three of my favorite vehicles. The trifecta being Zambonies, Dirigibles & Catamarans. If I ever experienced such a thing I could die a happy girl.



P.S.
I don't know where my love for dirigibles came from, but I love 'em. A few months ago back in Iowa I was walking through a supermarket and saw a Goldfish blimp. I wanted it so badly. I actually felt the impulse to shoplift, I am sure no one would notice me walking out the door with this.
Hell, just now I was excited to see someone else took a picture of one to put on the 'net.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandi said...

Oh my god you kill me... I'm sure you're familiar with the Zamboni song? I love it!

You ARE from Iowa! ;)

March 07, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

zamboni game... you should b better.
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario

October 18, 2015  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! this blog is very interesting and has information most important we invite you to visit our blog
happy wheels | friv | happy wheels | girlsgogames | games2girls | happy wheels

September 29, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home