Monday, October 31, 2005

blarbity blar

So, it's been about a week since I last posted, just thought I would update. I am alive, both my foot and eye have gotten better. And I got the paper from hell back, graded. Somehow I managed a decent grade, and actually scored above the class average. I really don't know how I did that. I will go on believing that for whatever reason the professor feels bad for me and is giving me some kind of break. Trust me, it was a bad paper. It lacked both direction and support. The little bit of outside support it had felt pasted in for the sake of having some outside resources. It was awful. I know it had the potential of being a really good paper, but at best it was a first draft. (it really was a first draft). grrr. You're probably all wondering why I continue to complain. . . But, I mean, if I continue to get good grades even when I wait until the day before these papers are due, how will I ever learn my lesson? I ask you, how? I just don't know.

Now I am working on Milosz, which I really like. What's scarier is that I actually like answering the questions for my weekly assignment. I think it's because there are only half as many to do now, and it's not as daunting a task as it was during the first half of the semester. It feels much more managable and interesting because I can devote more attention and time to each question.

I have a lot of other things to do though, and it is all bogging me down a bit. I think I need to bike and shower, to re-energize myself, because I am really exhausted at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home