Thursday, March 16, 2006

Grrr Poetry SMASH!!!!

I don't REALLY hate poetry, but right now it hates me. I have this poem/series/serial poem/project that is kicking my butt. As I get out of bed, I am writing it. As I ride the train, as I walk down the street, trying to work, sitting in class, while I am eating, when I get into bed, I am writing it. I know I have to listen to it, let it out and welcome it and be thankful. But for chrissake, it won't let me sleep. I've been waking up from short fitful nights feeling like I've been beaten with a sack of oranges. I just want one good long night of sleep. Please poem, I go sleep now?

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Where did the roaches go?

March 17, 2006  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hopefully they didn't crawl in my bag and come home with me. ICK!!!
Long story, blogger was having trouble last night when I wrote this post & was editing something in the other--and trying to see if it was simply this post I was screwing with some others to see if they were all effected so I had it saved as a draft.

March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home