Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I am not a cook.

I now know the real reason I have gained so much weight in the last 7 months. After getting into the habit of going out all the time I realized that restaurant food is way better than anything I can make. I am trying to get by on what I have left in the apartment without having to go to the store and I'm really scraping bottom. So I made soup and a cheese sammich. My velveta slices are a little old and had those dark dry corners. I had to thaw frozen butter just to spread a little on the bread. Then getting a couple ice cubes to cool the soup I was reminded how seldom I use ice. There was none, practically, and it wasn't because I forgot to fill the trays, no, it's been so long since I did fill them that they have all but evaporated. Wow. That was the saddest moment because the thing I love most about soup is tasting the ice cubes in warm broth. I'm odd I know.

On the bright side I finished making dinner just in time to see The Office, the american version, which I have never seen before. I love Steve Carell, but I have my doubts about this series. I will give it a chance. All that I can say at this point is I am glad to see that creepy Arthur from Six Feet Under got a new gig. I got so excited about this that I pooped a hammer.

Yay!! I love creepy Arthur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home