Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Which is greater: my need for reassurance or my procrastinatory tendencies?

According to a little internet IQ test I just took:
My IQ score is 136

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.


If I am supposedly so smart, why am I wasting so much time taking dumb quizes when I still have a paper to write that needs to be done in one and a half hours?

hrmmm

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

And if you are supposedly so smart, where is the link to the test? You know I can't resist that sort of thing. Although with my lack of sleep lately, I'll likely score a 63.

December 15, 2005  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yeah I know, I was in a hurry. I've been in a hurry a lot these days. Anyway, the one I took is here.

Today I went to a mensa website just to see if I could compare tickle's test to a real one and they were pretty much the same test. I did the mensa sample test at work so there were a couple interruptions and and I ended up just guessing on 4 because i thought I would run out of time. I of course got those 4 wrong, and two others that I had trouble with. So, I got a 24 out of 30. I am not sure how that measures in IQ-land. But, when they gave me my results they said I had a good chance of getting into Mensa.

December 15, 2005  
Blogger Aaron said...

Yeah, I took the MENSA sample test a while back, and I think they said it was very likely I would be accepted. Since you are smarter than me, I guess they might take you too. Although I might be better at the spatial puzzles.

I don't see much point in applying though. They just want my money I'm sure.

December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home