Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm wide awake, it's morning

Well, it's not quite "morning," and I am not exactly wide awake. I am nearly done with my portfolio, and no I didn't stay up all night to finish it. I just wandered over to my computer to get some of it polished up a bit. I have been awake since 4. Sure I got about 4 and half hours of sleep, but I feel like crap and I just want to rest. I will be going to the store in the morning, the real morning which is at least 3 hours away, get the necessities to make my portfolio look presentable at the very least and take it to school. Then it will be out of my hands and I won't be allowed to worry about it anymore.

In the morning (again, the real morning) I am calling the spa and making an appointment for my massage. Thank you, again, Sean. Best early Christmas gift ever.

Speaking of gifts. . .
Christmas is just a few days away but my family won't be celebrating for a while so here's my real wishlist:

Origami books &/or paper
The Lord of the Rings books
A bike lock
The new Neil Diamond CD
A bible, one that is written above the first grade level, maybe a study bible--I don't know anything about the bible, should that be capitalized?
Oh and I'd kinda like the Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVDs, even though Sean has them, sometimes I have the urge to watch them and they aren't around for my immediate viewing pleasure

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Yes, it is The Bible. You are so going to Hell.

I already have your gifts, but none of it matches your list. As far as you know.

December 21, 2005  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hell? Yeah, I've got box seats.

December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home